Mackin Consultancy is looking for creative, energetic, and motivated entry through Mid-Level EHS Specialist in our San Jose CA office locations.
Our clients rank among the largest, most dynamic, and rapidly growing technology companies in the world. This position will primarily perform duties associated with supporting a number of these high profile clients while also looking at opportunities to help grow market share in the area.
This is a contract position but comes with a complete benefits package and an opportunity to increase hours rapidly. Currently we are looking to start the position at 20 hours a week.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Onsite visits and EHS inspections, such as risk assessments
- Establishing a local presence for Mackin Consultancy and act as a liaison between clients and the home office to make sure client needs are being met
- Meeting with prospective new clients to present our EHS programs and introduce yourself as their personal, local representative
- Developing EHS programs and materials as needed to fulfill client expectations
- Providing onsite training, when necessary
- Handling management of the California (CA) office and being the lead contact for any clients and employees in the area
- Networking in the region for business recruitment and retention
- Some travel will be required within the CA area
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of one year of helath and safety related experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability recognize and address both business and legal opportunities and risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact, influence and gain acceptance of coworkers within different levels of the organization and within different departments.
- High energy and self-initiative
- Ability to work with and lead teams and produce results
- Experience in manufacturing, retail, health care, technology, or consulting sectors preferred
Email your application and CV to Email: [email protected]