OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID COURSE
First Aid Refresher Course
This 2 day course is to refresh your First Aid Certificate for a further 2 years. The course is designed to cover all the areas of the full first aid course to ensure the participant is still fully informed of all actions and responses that come with the role of first aid responder (FAR).
- First aid in the workplace
- Patient assessment
- Respiratory emergencies
- Cardiac first response
- Wounds and bleeding
- Altered levels of consciousness
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Burns and scalds; chemicals and poisons
- Electric sock
Maximum number of participants: 8
Duration: 2 days
Certificate: PHECC certified and valid for two years
Objectives of the course
This course is designed to enable the participant to:
- Conduct first aid in the workplace
- Assess a patient
- Aid in respiratory emergencies
- Understand the importance of cardiac first response
- Treat wounds; bleeding; burns and scalds; chemicals and poisons
Providing superior value, quality and services on time, the first time.
Improving our quality, H&S and environmental management policies and processes to meet the evolving needs of clients as and when they need them. As a result, we have a culture of quality, a strong base of repeat clients, and new work across the markets we serve around the world.