Workplace Safety Training Courses Cork & Dublin, Ireland
At Mackin we feel that quality training underpins the success of your business.
Our team of experienced trainers design customised in-house courses as well as delivering regular group training courses.
From site induction training for construction workers to manual handling courses for office staff, we provide a wide range of relevant health and safety training courses that are delivered by experienced trainers in a stimulating, innovative and hands on way; at locations throughout Ireland and Europe.
We carry out many safety training courses including:
- Manual Handling Course
- First Aid Course
- First Aid Refresher Course
- Cardiac First Responder (CFR) Course
- CPC Training Course
- Guarding Skills Course
- Door Security Procedures Course
- Safe Pass Course
- Fire Safety Course
- Fire Warden Course
- Fire Marshal Course
- Abrasive Wheels Course
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. We also offer training courses when required on:
- Forklift training
- Confined Space training
If you cannot find the course that you need in this selection, please get in touch as we are able to tailor courses to fit the individual needs of you or your organisation; across all areas of industry including retail; industrial; commercial and construction sectors.
Our Health and Safety Training Courses feature:
- Both individual and group training
- Courses that can either be run in-house or at a premises of your choice
- 100% customisation to fit the individual needs of a person or organisation
- Hands on and practical approach
- A certificate of attendance for all students on completion
- The creative use of video presentations; powerpoint presentations; handouts; practical case studies and discussion groups
For dates, times and venues for all upcoming scheduled health and safety courses, please see our training course calendar.