Seeking a Contract Specialist in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a contract position but comes with a complete benefits package.
The Contract Specialist will be the initial point of contact to review, edit and provide negotiation to support basic form agreements. They will also serve as the primary point of contact for all communications regarding form agreements unless further escalation is needed.
- Contract Execution-Review contracts for accuracy and completion, route contracts for signature and upload to contract depository. Also assist in dealing with legal approvals, etc.
- Vendor On-Boarding-Submit Vendor Provisioning Forms and coordinate vendor orientations and equipment pickup, capture relevant details in database.
- Contract Tracking-Track all contracts and facilitate business and legal approvals; proactively follow up with approvers during contract life cycle. Ensure contracts are submitted through correct workflow.
- Design Support–Submit design contracts into contract management tool, track and facilitate all approvals.
- Supplier Enrollment & Management-Ensure all suppliers are enrolled into the financial system under the correct sets of books.
- Documentation & Other Support–Assist with process documentation and support special projects as requested.
- Reporting-assist in compiling reports for approval.
- Bachelors Degree
- Two years of business or legal experience with a working knowledge of general contract principles, including direct experience in drafting and negotiation of standard contract, terms and conditions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability recognize and address both business and legal opportunities and risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact, influence and gain acceptance of coworkers within different levels of the organization and within different departments.
Email your application and CV to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org