Mackin Consultancy – About us
What We Do
We provide specialist health and safety consultancy advice and training to help you effectively manage health and safety in the workplace. Our mission is to ensure your business is fully compliant with all current Irish health and safety legislation including:
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act (General Applications) 2007
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act, 2005
- Safety, Health & Welfare (Construction Regulations) 2006
- Safety, Health & Welfare (Workplace Noise Regulations) 2006
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work General Application Regulations 2007(Part IV Working at Height)
Who We Work With
We work with companies / organisations in all areas of industry including the construction, retail, industrial and manufacturing sectors. Although our headquarters are based in County Cork, our team works with clients all over Ireland. Our clients include businesses and organisations of all sizes, from small one person operations to large scale multinational corporations.
How We Help Your Business
- Create a safe and healthy work environment for your employees, sub-contractors, clients and members of the public.
- Comply with health and safety legislation & avoid unnecessary financial penalties and law suits.
- Reduce your insurance premiums
About Mackin Consultancy
Who We Are
Mackin Consultancy is one of Ireland´s leading health and safety consultancies. We provide specialist health and safety management solutions for business and organisations all over Ireland.
Established by Health and Safety expert Andrew Mackin in 2004, our company headquarters are located in Mayfield Business Park in Cork. With over 12 years professional experience in the area of in the health & safety, Andrew holds a Diploma in Health & Safety Management from University College Cork and a Diploma in Training & Education from NUI Galway.